Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 37- Sleep

Ella was pretty tired and played with grandma and grandpa this morning- then slept from 2-8pm. I was surprised that she didn't sleep all day. Right now she is snuggled up in our bed, she seems so peaceful and cozy. When Steve tucks her in he puts all the covers around her snugly and asks "Is my Ella cozy?". He loves her so much.

We had family from Green Bay stop in today on their way to O'Hare to say hello. It was really sweet because they asked if they could pray for Ella, so we all held hands and Jim prayed for Ella and our family. God spoke to my heart through Jim.

Another cool thing happened tonight. Our church has an Open Mic Night every 1st Friday of the month. Some of the High School kids wrote a song for Ella and sang it tonight. Since Ella was sleeping, Jes and I went to hear it. Just the thought that her story touched someone that deeply- it gives me hope. Hope that this is part of his plan and that there is a reason. I am trying to get a copy so I can post it on the blog.

So, for now I am going to go curl up with my Tinker and listen to her softly breath, and pray that she is having the sweetest of dreams.  Here's hoping you do too.

Love-K

No comments:

Post a Comment