Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day-46

Ella on our walk today.


Ella had another good day today. She played with her brother and danced. We went outside for a walk, just to listen to sounds and look at the colors. This is my favorite time of year. It reminds me of when Steve and I were dating and we go up to Devils Lake and take 13 rolls of film in one day. That's also where we got engaged- so good memories! Ella's hair loss has also slowed down a bit in the past few days. Her face still looks so different to me. I took some pictures of her today while we were on our walk, she doesn't really like her picture taken- never has. Getting her to look at the camera is next to impossible. How I have gotten the good shots of her that I do have is beyond me. But, being the youngest and not in school as much as her brother- she has been my subject many times- mostly using bribery! I want to share some of those photos here with you. I don't know if I am just missing who she was, or curious how she will be when this is over. Her changes aren't bad- just different than I ever imagined. It is so cool that I have seen a bit of a sparkle in her eyes again over the past few days. I can't even begin to explain how full that makes my heat feel. Steve grabbed my attention tonight to point out that she was twirling and dancing in the living room tonight. Love it! Anyway, hope you like these photos of Ella.

Blessings, Katie












P.S. Steve finished the marathon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, she is gorgeous! Beautiful pictures!! She looks great! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete