Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 58


Ella is doing so well. She got to go to Wisconsin to play with her cousins and sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house tonight. She packed 2 bags full of Build A Bear animals and clothes to take with her. I felt bad that Grandpa had to lug it all outside in a heavy rain, but he totally didn't mind. She let me take a few quick shots before she left.

I wouldn't say I was a control freak, but I must have control issues. I know she is in perfectly good hands, but I still cried when she left today and spent most of the day wondering what she was doing, and if she felt okay. Not having control of her environment and what she is doing- is scary. When I called to see how she was, they said she played and ate and I could hear hear asking Grandma to play more in the background.....so I know she is fine, but it is just hard.
Steve and Josh got to to to Chicago to the Museum of Science and Industry today and hang out. They had a lot of fun. I got to go to the dentist for a tooth/gum infection...YEA!
Looking forward to being able to go to church tomorrow. Listening to service on line isn't the same.
Blessings~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment