Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day-60

Ella is home! She gave me a really big hug when I saw her, which is unusual for her, but I love it. She had lots of fun at Grandma and Grandpas house and got to do everything she loves to do. Tonight she is tired, she has been having a meltdown for 15minutes now. it will be bedtime for her soon.
I finally found a site with other parents who have ALL kids. It is comforting to know that other people ask the same questions that I do and have the same thoughts.
I am dreading Thursday, because I know that will be the end of her 2 weeks off, and the beginning of the rough stuff. I'm kinda glad she doesn't know just how rough it is going to be. Again- I can't mentally grasp the fact that she is in remission but has the toughest part of her treatment to go through still.
Everyone stay dry the rain storms coming up.
Blessings~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment