Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Days 154, 155, and 156

Ella had a good weekend of special time with daddy, Jes and Auntie Carrie. Joshua and I spent special time at the Field Museum in Chicago.
Josh and Maggie at the Field Museum in Chicago

We got to spend the night at the museum with one of my oldest friends(and by that I mean we have been friends since 5th grade), and her daughter. Josh and Maggie were born just weeks apart and they get along really well. It was a lot of fun and we got to sleep right next to the bears, rams, and birds.  We spent the night running around with flashlights and walkie talkies, just hanging out and chatting as Josh and Maggie ran around and played lots of hide and seek. I really recommend it as a fun learning experience!
Josh and Maggie
Ella and daddy ate popcorn, make pizza from scratch, and watched a movie. In the morning they had a special breakfast from Panera. When Josh and I got home on Saturday we turned around and left again for a birthday party and he totally fell asleep in the car. When I woke him up to ask him if he wanted to go over to a friends house to play he said "No, I miss Ella and I wanna go home and play with her.....because I love her."  he really earned so major brownie points with that one! So they played all night and as soon as they woke up on Sunday they picked up where they left off. I feel very blessed that they love each other so much.

Sunday Ella got to see Jesania and Auntie Carrie, which totally made her day! So basically, she played all weekend. Not so bad!
Yes, there are hot dogs on her head!



So, now we just pray that the week was enough time for her counts to recover so we can get this last half of Delayed Intensification over with.  We are not looking forward to tomorrow, but I know that puts Ella that much closer to being done. 636 days left.


Blessings~Katie

(I Peter 5:7)  casting all your worries on him, because he cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment