Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Monday May 23rd, 2011

Ella had a great week. She played, laughed and smiled. What else can we ask for. I can tell you the most ridiculous purchase Steve and I have ever made is this bounce house. It is also the best thing we ever did! Friday night all you could hear in our back yard was the laughter of children. We cooked out and the kids bounced and played for hours. It is definately summer!

I had a friend call me this week, the funny thing is that she didn't mean to, but I'm glad we had a second to chat. She asked me when I thought I might be able to take a deep breath again. I was honest with her and said never. This, how it is now, is my new deep breath. I don't think there will ever come a time where our guard is down and and we don't take every illness or cough very seriously. She has a series of bruises on her leg this week, and I could not help but think maybe her counts are low. I am sure there will be times, when we breath a little deeper than others but, at least at this point, I can't imagine breathing any deeper than I am at this moment. this week I am praying that God will help me not to be fearful, and to just have faith in his plan for Ella.



I wanted to share Ella's 5year old photos with you. Steve and I took these together. I think they show her personality, and they also show Joshua's love for his sister. Here are a few, but you can see them all at the link below.

Have a blessed week.
Blessings~Katie

http://clients.316photos.com/Personal/Ella-5yr-old-pics/17179168_tGbfNT#1302463869_q2XVZhM

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with every last one of those images. You are a wonderful mother, a wonderful soul, and a wonderful role model. Thank you so, so much for sharing the picture. Thank you for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through "gradydoctor." You and your beautiful family will remain in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete