Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September- Childhood Cancer



Here is what I ended up doing with Ella's photos. I just want to make people aware that even though it is hard to look at or hard to deal with, it still happens.  Kids get Cancer too.

Feel free to use any of these images of Ella to help spread the word.  September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.  We are walking this month to raise funds for research for childhood cancers.  If you are local and can walk with us- please join us.  Steve and I will be the official photographers this year for Chicago's Cure Search Walk.  Here is a link if your interested in donating or joining us.

Thank you.

Blessings~Steve, Kate, Josh and Ella

4 comments:

  1. I have posted the row of 3 pictures! :) Ella is an inspiration to everyone! I enjoyed my big hugs tonight!! Can't believe she starts 1st grade on Monday!!!!!!! I'll be available for hugs (for Ella and you!! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be one of Ella's teachers this year! She has been, and will continue to be, such an inspiration for all of us. This is going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate,

    Thank you for sharing this information. I was brought to the website via your letter to parents that was attached to the HOMEWORK website. I cannot thank you enough for sharing all of this. I have spent the past one hour reading your blogs! Thank you for planning to speak with the class tomorrow about Ella's illness. I am happy that Andrew will be in class with Ella this year. God bless your family! We will pray for Ella and your family daily! Thank you again for being so open with Ella's illness. We can all benefit from knowing Ella's story and her amazing strength! It has given me some new inspiration!

    Warmly,
    Monica Belshan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

      Delete