Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 74




Ella had lunch in our "dead" mall today with grandma and grandpa while I ran errands that I knew I wouldn't be able to run once they are gone. I hate that she is neutropenic. She could only got out if everything was cleaned, the mall was dead, they sat in a back corner, and Purell was a part of her meal! She had good energy today and was mad that grandma and grandpa left. They are snowbirds so its almost time to fly off to the south, and she knows it. She had a fun day playing with her Build a Bears and her DS.
I think I was still mad for most of the day about yesterday's waiting room experience. I know...deep breath...deep breath. Love the people, not the process.
Grandpa took these shots today!
Blessings~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment