Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ella's Birthday

Ella 7 years old


To say birthdays are important in our home would be an understatement.  We have learned through this journey to be grateful for every second that has been gifted to us, and this week Ella turned 7!

This is not to say that my kids don't get in trouble and no one raises their voices in this house, but it is to say that when I hear my children laughing and playing together like only siblings can, I stop and thank God for that moment and pray that is can last forever.

This year we went simple and had a few of Ella's girlfriends overnight.  They were all very well behaved and had a blast.  She has such an awesome group of girls that she just loves.  I am so very thankful that she has these bonds.  Even at school, when I dropped her off with her special birthday snack, she got teary eyed when I had to leave.  Immediately 4 little girls came over, put their arms around her and comforted her. So very amazing.  I do not remember having girlfriends like that in 1st grade.

So, Happy 7th Birthday to my amazing, strong, beautiful, encouraging and HEALTHY Ella.  We love you so much.



Josh took this one of us.
Ella's counts have been good and she has been healthy- best gift ever.

Blessings~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment