Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 165, 166 & 167

Ella is taking this round pretty well. She still insists that we "smell her stinky feet" whenever we give her oral chemo, so I thought this picture would be fitting! We have hung out at the house for the past few days, read lots of books and played with lots of Barbies. Tonight will be the last time Steve will have to administer chemo at home through her port.(YEA!)

Josh and I leave this Sunday for a little vacation with Grandma and Grandpa in Florida. More than anything, I am looking forward to SLEEPING! How sad is that. If I can do it in the sun, even better. Ella hasn't questioned that we are going without her and is really looking forward to spending this time with her Dadda. Her list of things she wants to do with him is growing.

So, the blog will be a little empty the next week or so. Ella has a check-up on Tuesday, but has a 2 week chemo break after that. I can see a flicker of light!

Thank you again to all our friends, family and prayer warriors who have stayed with us these past 6 months. Your love and support means the world. I well up with tears when I think about all the people who are out there praying for Ella and our family. Thank you.

Blessings~Katie

1 comment: