Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ella's Class
Tonight Ella asked me to say her prayers for her.  She has the same prayer every night.  Always prays for the same people in the same order including her cat and dog.  Tonight before I started listing off her people she stopped me and pointed to her head.  I asked her "What honey?" She whispered "Can you ask God to stop my hair from falling out?" Enter sound of breaking heart here.

I thought I would share this picture of her class supporting her this week. I volunteer at the school every week and I have totally fallen in love with all of these kids. The have so much love for each other. it is a pretty cool thing to be able to witness.

Blessings~Kate
This song makes me think of all the little fighters out there.  Give em hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment