Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday December 29th, 2011- Home!

Yea, my girl is home!

It didn't look that way this morning. One resident came in and told us that her X-Rays from yesterday came back with no new pneumonia (It took 19hours for them to get the results- so frustrating!!!!!). Then about 20 minutes later another resident came in and said that she had new pneumonia in both the right and left lungs. So we waited until 4pm for the Infectious Disease doctor to say she wanted to take another set of X-Rays. Then at 6pm her normal doctor said nothing new so she was release! Steve and I had already switched shifts for the night so he called me to let me know they were on their way, and I cried like a baby. She is still on chemo hold and we go back next Wednesday as long as nothing new springs up between now and then.
So now we will celebrate Christmas (insert big smiley face here!).

Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and notes. I can not wait for October 28, 2012!

Blessings~Katie

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are home and get to celebrate Christmas. Prayers continue...

    ReplyDelete