Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Guest Blogger

Hi all! I had the opportunity to be a guest blogger at my church this week.
Just have to say, I love my church peeps! They have stood by me and my family for the past 10 years, and prayed for us when I didn't have the strength to. Thank you all- I love you!!!!!
West Ridge Community Church- Elgin, IL

Ella is doing well!  Tomorrow is her last day of 4th grade.  Today when I picked her up from school she had her arms wrapped around 3 other girls and they were all crying because one of them would not be back next year. They have been together for 5 years and they have grown such a beautiful friendship! They are a blessing to each other for sure!

Looking forward to a fun summer with my kiddos.

Blessings~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment