Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Today's the day!!!



Wednesday October 28th, 2015
5 years ago if you had told me this day was going to come, I probably would have smiled politely and said "Yes, I know." But, I didn't want to think about it.  Not that I completely doubted, but part of me didn't want to think about it.  That way if it didn't happen, then I wouldn't feel like I lost something that I never really had. BUT, today we have it.  It's here and Ella is officially a SURVIVOR!

    
It's been 3 years since she finished chemo and 5 years since has been cancer free.  We had a small celebration at home tonight and this weekend we will celebrate.  We will be celebrating 2 things this weekend.  Ella has also decided to get Baptized. We are so proud she has decided to make this step in her faith journey. We have so much to celebrate this weekend!



My Girl.
Thank you for following us and sharing in our joys.

Blessings~Katie

4 comments:

  1. This makes my heart so happy. I am so happy for all of you and especially Ella. I am so proud of the amazing young girl she is with a strength like no other. Thank you for sharing your journey and for letting us celebrate with you! Love you all! Donna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for her and all of your family! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. We were on this journey with you and I thank you for taking us along. You were brave and obedient. Our prayers coalesced and this is the result of prayers meeting God's will. I'm so happy for your family. This was scary and now you have a testimony. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being a part of our journey. :-)

      Delete