Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Monday, March 28th 2011

What is it about a sleeping child that just warms your heart?  I came upstairs tonight exhausted and found my Ella sleeping in our bed. All I could do is just stare at her and be in love with this little girl. I am so grateful for her. She is stronger than she will ever know. I wish I was better at putting into words the depth of my love for my children, but if you are a parent or love a child, you already feel what I am struggling to say. 

Ella had a good week. She read books with daddy and got to play with Rachel- who made her laugh with silly faces!  She talked about her gymnastics class all week and counted down the days till she gets to go again.  Josh got his gold belt for karate and we are thrilled that he is on Spring Break this week.  I love having him home so he and Ella can play together and just have fun.

I am hoping that you can see her hair growing back in this last picture. She has all this fuzz right on the top. She checks out the growth every day. She can not wait till it grows back. I can't imagine the kind of battle I will have on my hands when I try to take her in for her 1st trim.  Here she is eating grapes and trying to say 2 at the same time. It turned out looking like she was saying peace.


If you are praying for Ella, thank you so very much. Can you please add Noah Rios to your prayers? He just found out that he has more tumors and has to begin his journey all over again. His site is www.noahswarriors.com if you would like to read about his journey or donate to his family.

Blessings to you all~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment